Pinktober is here! From light-pink dresses and metallic minis to fuchsia suits, the celebs are looking pretty in pink this October. Not only do the stars look fabulous, they're doing their part for Breast Cancer Awareness Month (whether or not their choice of donning pink in October was intentional, we're guessing it's no coincidence that we've seen an influx of A-listers in pink this past week).
If you'd like to add a little more pink to your fall wardrobe and show your support in the battle against breast cancer, check out some of these fashionable, pink-tastic items (with each company donating money to the cause). Supporting breast cancer awareness is always in style! To learn more about the campaign, visit NationalBreastCancer.org.
1. J Brand "Little Pink Jean" Low Rise Crop Skinny Jeans, $198 (20 percent of proceeds go to Young Survival Coalition).
2. Estée Lauder Evelyn Lauder Dream Breast Cancer Awareness Pin, $12.50 (20 percent of proceeds go to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®).
3. ShoeDazzle "Esmeralda" bootie, $39.95 VIP/$49.95 and "Longton" handbag, $29.95 VIP / $45.95 MSRP (100 percent net proceeds go to OC Chapter of Susan G. Komen).
4. Ana Ono "Jennifer" Sports Bra, $48 (5 percent of proceeds go to Young Survival Coalition).
5. Carolee Breast Cancer Research Foundation Word Play Double Take Bangle, $60 ($5 from the sale of each bangle goes to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation®).
6. Ideology Breast Cancer Research Foundation Cropped Leggings, $49.50 (Macy's will donate 10 percent of proceeds to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation®).
By Karla Swanson