Get ready for some serious drama on “The Bachelorette.”
Headlines are blaring that Clare Crawley, 39, may have already found love with First Impression Rose winner Dale Moss and is exiting the show.
Cosmo says there is speculation that Clare connected with the former NFL player during quarantine.
Meanwhile, Deadline points to multiple reports that former contestant Tayshia Adams, 29, from Colton Underwood’s season has completed quarantine and will be taking over as Clare’s successor.
Life & Style was the first to report the news, claiming Tayshia was coming on board less than two weeks after Crawley started filming at La Quinta Resort in Palm Springs.
Season 16 had been postponed due to the coronavirus, and several men had to be recast. Now, Deadline also reports some of Clare’s cast-offs could be coming back to try to win Tayshia’s heart.
The site also notes that Crawley liked a tweet about the Tayshia news on Sunday before unliking it on Monday. It is worth mentioning that contestants aren’t allowed to use their phones during filming.
Fans will recall, Crawley was on Juan Pablo’s season of “The Bachelor” in 2014. Four years later, she got engaged to Benoît Beauséjour-Savard on “The Bachelor Winter Games,” but they called it quits less than six weeks later.
“Extra’s” Nate Burleson spoke with “Bachelorette” alum Rachel Lindsay, who said she doesn’t know anything for sure, but teased, “You know what they say — where there’s smoke, there’s fire. I know Clare is a woman who knows exactly who she is and exactly what she wants.”
Rachel also addressed the Tayshia rumors, saying, “I hope that that's the truth because, you know, I've been preaching diversity… A person of color getting these lead roles, so if it is... you know, I gotta give a hand clap to ‘The Bachelor’ franchise and ABC.”
Back in 2019, "Extra" spoke to Tayshia ahead of her appearance on "Bachelor in Paradise." Watch!
As of now, ABC has not addressed the rumors.