September 08, 2014
Tracey Edmonds: 10 Things About ‘Extra’s’ New Co-Host
New co-host Tracey Edmonds joins host Mario Lopez in kicking off “Extra's” new season this week… and we've asked her 10 questions about herself:
1. My fondest childhood memory is: Vacationing in Lake Arrowhead.
2. My celebrity crush is: George Clooney.
3. My favorite food is: Mexican, especially burritos.
4. My pet peeve is: Conceited and narcissistic people.
5. My first job was: Receptionist at a mortgage company when I was 13.
6. If I weren't on television, I would be: Producing TV/films and working behind the scenes. As for a non-entertainment job, I'd be a nerd, reading and watching documentaries.
7. The one person I want to interview is: Oprah Winfrey.
8. I don't leave the house without: My BlackBerry and my iPhone.
9. My No. 1 beauty tip is: Always go for healthy, smooth skin. I'm a big advocate for microdermabrasion.
10. I'm most scared of: Going broke. :)