Although her street chic was more girl-next-door than Sasha Fierce, as usual, she looked nothing short of fabulous.
Queen Bey ruled the sidewalk in a simple, white scoop-neck tee tucked into a pair of rolled-up light blue jeans, dazzling Converse kicks, a pair of movie star sunnies and a mega-watt smile (and her rumor-inducing, curiously-positioned laptop).
Beyoncé’s look is a little more high-end then you’d guess – those shoes aren’t just any old pair of Chuck Taylors! B’s kicks are custom, handmade, natural python Converse, and will set you back a stunning $895!
We’re loving this look!
1. J. Crew Vintage Cotton Scoop Neck Tee, $29.50
2. H&M Shaping Skinny Jeans, $25
3. Ray-Ban Sunglasses, $150
4. Chuck Taylor All Star Pop Art Print, $55
5. Custom Natural Python Sneakers, $895
6. Converse X Missoni Chuck Taylor All Star $95
By Karla Swanson