1. Stash your beauty goodies in a red and white polka dot bag that is perfect to use as a makeup bag, travel beauty pouch, or just for a night on the go.
Try: Comme des Garçons 'Large Polka Dot' leather zip-up pouch, $190.
2. Maintain your locks during the summer heat with a moisturizing styling cream. A good styling cream will keep hair lustrous and in place.
Try: Ouidad Moisture Lock Define and Shine Curl Styling Gel-Cream, $26.
3. Sculpt your face with well-defined brows. The trend this summer is perfectly arched eyebrows that command attention.
Try: Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil, $32.
4. Make your eyes pop with standout lashes. The key to finding the perfect lash look for your peepers is trying different formulas.
Try: Sephora Favorites Lash Stash to Go, $25
5. Can’t get to the beach? Add a natural looking glow to your complexion by using a gel blush. You can layer to create sheer or deep color.
Try: Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelée Pink Escape, $22
6. Borrow a moisturizing lip balm from the boys. Whether it’s a day at the beach or a lip protector beneath your favorite lip hue, a good balm will keep your pout perfect.
Try: Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25, $7.50
7. No fear of chipping here! Sport an au naturel manicure with a nude polish. Choose a hue closest to your natural nail color or one that complements your skin tone.
Try: Christian Louboutin Nail Colour - The Nudes, $50
By Mignon A. Gould, The Chic Spy