"Extra" talked with beauty expert Jamie Krell about five things you should have to stay looking great this summer.
1. Amika Clipless Curling Wand for curly, wavy hair. "When it comes to your hair, the look for summer is definitely beach-y waves, like Blake Lively," explains Krell.
2. Dr. Brandt UV SPF 30 for flawless skin. "We've all seen those pics of Gwyneth Paltrow, on the beach looking amazing with little-to-no makeup. The secret is this Dr. Brandt UV SPF 30. It's water resistant, oil free, gives total protection and is tinted so it hides those imperfections."
3. Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer for that sun-kissed glow. Says Krell, "You can use this on cheekbones, arms, legs ,even on your chest to give you that summer healthy glow."
4. Lancome Color Design Eye Brightening for big eyes. "One of the biggest trends this season when it comes to makeup is bright, bright, bright!" Krell describes. "The brighter and bolder, the better."
5. Reese Witherspoon's Fragrance, Laugh Often. Krell says, "A lot of people don't realize it's important to switch up your fragrance in summer. A spicy fragrance can be too heavy in the hot summer months. You want to stick with something that's floral with citrus notes or floral with lemon, lime, mandarin."