• Associate Producer for "Extra" On-Air Promotions • Married to my wonderful husband Rolando with two dogs Mia and Diego. • I Love to cook and watch the Food Network everyday. • I also love to hike and bike.
• Associate Producer • Married and mother of a 7 month old
Betty (Petitti) Petitt
• Single, Age 63 • 41 years working in T.V. • Have had three back surgeries resulting from being run over by a Warner Bros golf cart. • Main hobby is Scottish country dancing, but I also love golf. • I'm involved in lots of volunteer activities, including baking 42 pies to raise over $1000 to save the Cahuenga Peak behind the Hollywood sign.
• Production Assistant/Weekend Segment Producer for "Extra" • I am 25-years-old and married with a 10 month old baby boy. • I guess one way I keep active is that I love to go line dancing.
Mary Eileen Prise
• Media Manager for "Extra" • Married • Born and raised in Chicago • My husband and I moved to LA in 2001 after I received my BA in television production from Columbia College. Since then I have worked on a wide gamut of shows for various networks and channels. I joined the "Extra" family four months ago as a Media Manager. With the hours that we work in this business, taking the time to take care of myself has been a struggle to say the least. With "Extra Lean" I have finally found the life style change that I always knew had to be out there and am ready to take on the world.
• Attorney for "Extra" (I keep everyone here out of trouble) • Married with two adorable kids and 2 adorable dogs • I'm saving the world one rescue pet at a time.
• Age 35, Producer for "Extra" • I love to run, but I confess I haven't been doing enough of it. • I'm also a wannabe chef and I admit that's gotten me into a bit of trouble. • I'm looking forward to getting Extra Lean!
• Publicist for "Extra" • I'm pbsessed with taking all kinds of dance classes including zumba, hip hop and booika • I'm learning to cook thanks to Extra Lean!