January 05, 2010
Recipe! Melora Hardin's Winter White Hot Chocolate
Melora Hardin is leaving "The Office" and cozying up at home with a mug of her Winter White Hot Chocolate. Check out the recipe below!
Winter White Hot Chocolate
- 2 cups fat free half and half
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- 3/4 cup white chocolate morsels
- 1/4 cup Splenda no calorie sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Garnishes: fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed; crushed peppermint candies
Bring half and half and milk to a boil over medium-high heat; add white chocolate morsels and Splenda granulated sweetener, stirring until morsels melt. Stir in vanilla. Garnish, if desired.