Brown to Rihanna: 'Now I'm Really Going to Kill You'


UPDATE: No plea was entered. The matter was continued until April 6. It is unclear whether Brown will appear in court at that time, as his attorney, Mark Geragos, requested that Brown need not appear for procedural matters. Rihanna did not appear in court, her legal team did not request a "no-contact" order. Commissioner Kristi Lousteau cautioned Brown that he "cannot annoy, harass, threaten or commit violence against anyone" during this time.

"Extra" has obtained a copy of the search warrant and affidavit for Chris Brown -- which reveals shocking new details about what went down between Brown and Rihanna the night of the altercation.

According to the police report, the altercation was sparked when Rihanna -- whose real name is Robyn Fenty -- became upset by a text message on Brown's phone from a woman who Brown reportedly had "a previously sexual relationship with." The dispute then escalated, allegedly leading to Chris attempting to force "Robyn F" out of the vehicle. When he was unable to force her out, Chris reportedly "shoved her head against the passenger window of the vehicle."

The statement says Chris punched Rihanna in the left eye, then continually punched her in the face as he drove away. The alleged assault caused Fenty's mouth to fill with blood that splattered all over her clothing and the car's interior. Brown then turned to Rihanna and reportedly said, "I'm going to beat the s*** out of you when we get home! You wait and see!"

Rihanna then faked a call to her assistant asking her to call 911 for help, to which Chris reportedly responded, "You just did the stupidest thing ever! Now I'm really going to kill you!" Brown then reportedly resumed hitting Rihanna in the face, forcing the pop star to bend down with her hands over her head, attempting to protect herself. Rihanna then allegedly tried to send a text message, reportedly prompting Chris to snatch away her phone and throw it out the window of the moving car.

When Rihanna allegedly reached for Brown's phone, he put her in a headlock and bit her left ear. Brown then reportedly pulled over and kept Rihanna in a headlock until she was close to losing consciousness. According to the report, she fought back by attempting to gouge his eyes and kicking him away, causing him to bite her fingers. When Fenty was finally freed from the car, she screamed for help -- causing a neighbor to dial 911. In the meantime, Brown reportedly exited the car and walked away.

Rihanna reportedly told the LAPD that Chris had been violent with her before -- and his attacks were getting worse.

Just last night, the controversial couple reportedly dodged paparazzi as they headed to an L.A. Clippers game. New reports also suggest that Brown's camp tipped off the shutterbugs in Miami who snapped the seemingly carefree 19-year-old riding around on a jet ski. There have even been claims that the two secretly tied the knot after Rihanna forgave Brown and they reconciled in Florida.

Today, Brown was officially charged with two felonies -- assault and making criminal threats. If convicted, Chris could face nearly five years in prison. The District Attorney's decision to charge him comes 25 days after the alleged altercation.

Brown is expected in court this afternoon.