“Extra” got the inside scoop on how celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Rosie O’Donnell, Miranda Lambert and others shed weight… check it out!
Plus, here’s a great recipe for Bulletproof Coffee:
-- 2-6 tbs of Kerrygold unsalted grass-fed butter
-- 1-2 tbs of MCT oil
-- 2 cups of hot coffee brewed with low-toxin beans using a paper filter
5 Steps to Bulletproof Your Coffee
1. Make coffee: Brew coffee as you normally would. Make sure it’s the right kind of coffee. If you haven’t purchased Bulletproof Upgraded Coffee beans, read this post to find the best coffee in your area. Use a brown paper filter.
2. Pre-heat blender: Boil extra water and pour it into a blender while your coffee brews to pre-heat the blender.
3. Froth: Empty hot water from the now pre-heated blender and add the brewed coffee, butter, and MCT oil. Blend until there is a thick layer of foam on top like a latte. A Blend-tec or Vitamix blender will do it quickly, a normal countertop blender takes longer, and a hand blender works okay if you don’t have a real blender.
4. Add cinnamon, vanilla, dark chocolate, or a sweetener like Stevia, erythritol, or xylitol (optional)
5. Put on a satisfied look and enjoy the high performance buzz from your creamy mug of Bulletproof Coffee