While Riley, 24, has been modeling and acting for years, she’s continued to fly under the radar until now. Here are a few fun facts about the budding starlet!
1. Her famous family includes granddad Elvis and grandmother Priscilla Presley, along with mom Lisa Marie and musician dad Danny Keough. Riley’s stepdads: Michael Jackson, Nicholas Cage and Lisa Marie’s current husband, Michael Lockwood.
2. Keough never knew the King of Rock n’ Roll, she was born 12 years after Elvis’s 1977 death.
[Photo: Robert Pattinson and Elvis / Credit: Getty Images]
3. She told the Hollywood Reporter that her memories of MJ include hanging at Neverland, swimming in the pool and him dropping her off at school.
4. Keough has said that despite her family legacy she has no musical aspirations.
5. Riley co-starred with Pattinson ex Kristen Stewart in “The Runaways.” She played Cherie Currie’s (Dakota Fanning) sister in the indie flick.
6. The beauty reportedly dated Ryan Cabrera and was once engaged to her “Magic Mike” co-star Alex Pettyfer. She has also been linked to Jennifer Lawrence’s ex, Nicholas Hoult.
7. In a 2007 interview with Oprah, Lisa Marie said that Riley started working when she was 15, because she wanted to have her own career and make her own money.
If being Elvis Presley’s granddaughter and Michael Jackson’s former stepdaughter weren’t enough, Riley Keough is now supposedly dating Robert Pattinson!