When you start off a marriage with the wedding dress catching on fire, it can't get any worse, right? Just ask Kym Johnson and Robert Herjavec.
The former "Dancing with the Stars" partners wed in Los Angeles, July 31. It was during the ceremony, on the way to the altar, the train of the dancer's Monique Lhuillier gown went up in smoke after going over a candle.
Herjavec, the "Shark Tank” entrepreneur, told People, "We smelled something and we thought, is someone having a barbecue? Then we realized that Kym’s dress was on fire!”
Johnson mentions, “I almost went up in flames! Thank God my man of honor stomped it out with his foot. But underneath my dress is completely singed.”
Next time you say you want to look hot in a dress, just make sure it doesn’t go up in flames!