It’s Cinco de Mayo, and “Extra’s” Billy Bush is learning how to make the perfect spicy margarita with a little help from Don Julio mixologist Ben Potts. Scroll down for the recipe! The virtual celebration wouldn’t be complete without some music, so Cindy Shea and the Mariachi Divas joined in the fun. Watch!
Billy also caught up with the Divas, who chatted about their new album. Check it out!
Make your own margarita using the recipe below!
Tequila Don Julio Spicy Margarita
- 1 1/2 oz. Tequila Don Julio Blanco
- 3/4 oz. Fresh Lime Juice
- 3/4 oz. Agave Syrup
- 1-2 slices of Jalapeño (de-seeded)
- Muddle 1-2 slices of de-seeded jalapeños in a cocktail shaker.
- Add Tequila Don Julio Blanco, fresh lime juice and agave syrup to the shaker with ice and shake well.
- Strain into a rocks glass over ice.