Celebrity News

Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Secretly Moved to the U.S.? Where They Have Reportedly Been Living

Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Secretly Moved to the U.S.? Where They Have Reportedly Been Living
Getty

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are no longer in Vancouver — they have reportedly settled in the U.S.

After a month of living in Vancouver, the pair are staying in a secluded compound in her hometown of Los Angeles, a source told People magazine.

The pair will be closer to her mom, Doria Ragland, who lives in the city and earns a living as a social worker and yoga instructor.

It will most likely be difficult to spot the couple amidst the COVID-19 pandemic ravaging the U.S. There are at least 812 cases in Los Angeles alone.

Before the outbreak, a source recently told the outlet that Harry and Meghan were “looking at houses in L.A.”

Another insider added, “Harry is looking straight ahead at his future with his family. They will be spending time in California… He’s not looking back.”

The news comes just after it was announced that Harry’s father Prince Charles has tested positive for the coronavirus.

While Charles has been “displaying mild symptoms,” he “otherwise remains in good health and has been working from home throughout the last few days as usual,” according to Clarence House, which put out a statement on Wednesday.

The 71-year-old is self-isolating in Scotland. His wife Camilla has tested negative for coronavirus.

A source claimed to Daily Beast that Charles “has a bad cough,” but is “generally feeling okay.”

It is unknown if Queen Elizabeth has been infected by the virus. For now, the 93-year-old British monarch is in good health after Prince Charles’ diagnosis. A Buckingham Palace spokesperson said in a statement, “Her Majesty The Queen remains in good health. The Queen last saw the Prince of Wales briefly after the investiture on the morning of the 12th of March and is following all the appropriate advice with regard to her welfare.”

Just days ago, it was announced that the Queen would be social distancing, temporarily moving to Windsor Castle earlier than expected. In a statement, Buckingham Palace said, “As a sensible precaution and for practical reasons in the current circumstances, a number of changes are being made to The Queen’s diary. Audiences due to take place this week at Buckingham Palace will go ahead as planned. These include receiving the Prime Minister, the Commanding Officer of HMS QUEEN ELIZABETH and the Bishop of Hereford. Future Audiences will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, in line with the appropriate advice."

Last week, the Queen addressed the coronavirus pandemic, saying, “As [my husband] Philip and I arrive at Windsor today, we know that many individuals and families across the United Kingdom, and around the world, are entering a period of great concern and uncertainty. We are all being advised to change our normal routines and regular patterns of life for the greater good of the communities we live in and, in particular, to protect the most vulnerable within them. At times such as these, I am reminded that our nation’s history has been forged by people and communities coming together to work as one, concentrating our combined efforts with a focus on the common goal.”

Comments