The annual Gold Meets Golden brunch brings together Hollywood’s elite with top athletes to celebrate sports and entertainment, all for a good cause. The event is hosted by Nicole Kidman, Nadia Comeneci, Coca-Cola, BMW, Beverly Hills, and FASHWIRE, and raises money for Angel City Sports, an organization that aims to create sports opportunities for anyone with a physical disability.
The brunch comes with one of the best gift bags around, and for the first time ever, five lucky “Extra” winners will get to take home the same bag as Hollywood A-listers.
Each winner will receive:
- Official Limited Merchandise for the upcoming Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games : Value: $150
- Wheaties Commemorative USA Women’s Soccer Champions Box (*empty): Value $5
- Coca-Cola Commemorative Toyko 2020 smartphone wallet : Value $10
- BMW Beverly Hills mini Golf Kit: Value $20
- Ghost Democracy Full Clean Skincare Kit : Value: $50
- TONAL Fitness Blender bottle: Value $20
- J'Adore Les Fleurs Everlasting Golden Flower Arrangement: Value $50
- UNIQLO Golden ultra-lightweight down jacket: Value $30
- Rosetta Stone 24-MONTH access card for learning a new language: Value $60
- Paul Mitchell Styling Kit plus Sugar Cream, Sugar Day Cleanse and Sugar Spray Collection: Value $100
- Golden Door Full luxury body skincare kit $60
Some items in image are not included in the gift bag.
The registration for this giveaway ended on January 29, 2020 at 11:59 PM PST.
Enter below for your chance to win!
* Required Fields
Giveaway ends on January 29, 2020 at 11:59 PM PST. | Official Rules