’Tis the season when we can spend a lot of time in the kitchen! Do you or someone you know love whipping up tried-and-true dishes or amazing new ones? You can win a gourmet-inspired gift baskets containing a range of gourmet tools, cooking essentials, a cookbook, and a $50 World Market gift card in a woven grass basket.
The prize includes:
- Black and Natural Woven Geometric Table Runner handcrafted in India, featuring an eye-catching geometric design with handwoven black thread and silver Lurex.
- Graphite Gray Stainless-Steel Nesting Measuring Cups with an electroplated finish that adds a sophisticated shine. The nesting cups are an affordable gift for any chef or baker in a modern kitchen.
- Graze Inspiration for Small Plates Cookbook by author and professional food stylist Suzanne Lenzer. This is your guide to making small, Mediterranean-style tapas work as meal when entertaining for parties of two, 10, or more guests.
- Joseph Joseph Stainless-Steel Garlic Rocker is a prep tool that minces whole garlic cloves with a little force and rocking motion while gathering garlic pieces in its bowl.
- GreenPan Chatham Nonstick Ceramic Frying Pans (2-Pack). The pans feature a nonstick ceramic coating that will never release harmful fumes.
- White Emile Henry Modern Classics Ceramic Ramekins (2-Pack). Crafted in France of Burgundy clay for exceptional heat absorption, retention, and distribution, these refined ceramic ramekins bake evenly without drying out your cobblers, soufflés, or flans.
- Olivewood Salad Servers (Set of 2). Crafted in Tunisia, these stunning Olivewood salad servers highlight the olivewood’s natural color and grain patterns.
- Cheese Knives (Set of 3). Perfect for your next wine-tasting party, this set of cheese knives will allow guests to sample different types of fromage without mixing flavors.
- One $50 World Market gift card.
The registration for this giveaway ended on January 2, 2020 at 11:59 PM PST.
Enter below for your chance to win!
* Required Fields
Giveaway ends on January 2, 2020 at 11:59 PM PST. | Official Rules