Earlier today, the cast for the 25th season of “Dancing with the Stars” was announced on “Good Morning America”!
Last week, “Property Brothers” star Drew Scott was the first contestant to be revealed, paired with last season’s winner Emma Slater.
After weeks of rumors, it was finally confirmed that Nikki Bella was joining the show. Last week, Bella addressed the rumors, telling “Extra’s” AJ Calloway, "If I honestly ever had the opportunity, of course I would do it! I mean, you’ve seen my entrance, right?”
The full cast:
- Nikki Bella & Artem Chigvintsev
- Terrell Owens & Cheryl Burke
- Frankie Muniz & Witney Carson
- Debbie Gibson & Alan Bersten
- Lindsey Stirling & Mark Ballas
- Nick Lachey & Peta Murgatroyd
- Vanessa Lachey & Maks Chmerkovskiy
- Sasha Pieterse & Gleb Savchenko
- Barbara Corcoran & Keo Motsepe
- Derek Fisher & Sharna Burgess
- Victoria Arlen & Val Chmerkovskiy
- Jordan Fisher & Lindsay Arnold
“Dancing with the Stars” premieres Monday, September 18.