Earlier this morning, the official cast of the 24th season of “Dancing with the Stars” was announced on “Good Morning America"!
Last week, rumors were flying that Nancy Kerrigan, Simone Biles, Nick Viall and a member of Fifth Harmony would most likely compete — all of which ended up being true!
The full cast:
- Simone Biles & Sasha Farber
- Bonner Bolton & Sharna Burgess
- Charo & Keo Motsepe
- Erika Jayne & Gleb Savchenko
- Rashad Jennings & Emma Slater
- Chris Kattan & Witney Carson
- Nancy Kerrigan & Artem Chigvintsev
- Normani Kordei & Val Chmerkovskiy
- Heather Morris & Maksim Chemkovskiy
- Mr. T & Kym Herjavec (formerly Johnson)
- David Ross & Lindsay Arnold
- Nick Viall & Peta Murgatroyd
“Extra’s” AJ Calloway chatted with Maks and his new dancing partner, “Glee’s” Heather Morrison, after the new cast of “Dancing with the Stars” was announced.
Maks wants to win even more after welcoming his son Shai. “Fatherhood jolts you up, I have a son now, I want him to witness what daddy can do.”
He is also ready to show Peta what he can do now that she has returned after taking maternity leave last season. “I’m just not trying to really help Peta out too much, there is a line being drawn in the competition.”
When asked what milestones his baby boy is hitting, Maks smiled, “I’m still on 'Oh my God, he farted.’ Oh my God he’s so cute.”
Though he’s a dancer, Maks wants Shai to become a basketball star, explaining, “LeBron signed a big contract, Peta doesn’t know if he will be tall enough, 6’4, 6’5... he can still dunk.”
“Dancing with the Stars” returns March 20 on ABC.