Here’s what we learned about Channing!
1. Channing loves Pinterest!
“Oh man. I love Pinterest. Swear to god. Just to not think about all the s**t I have to do or what's going wrong, I just go and look at Pinterest.”
2. He didn’t know what “Jupiter Ascending” was about either.
“Great question. I have the same one to myself.”
3. Channing has a thing for Matt Bomer too.
“No matter if you're a man, woman, cat, hamster, you will get lost in Matt Bomer's eyes. I don't know what they are made of outside of dreams and rainbows and amazingness, but it truly doesn't matter."
4. His perfect sandwich is “very complicated!”
“Bread, white. Peanut butter, not crunchy, creamy. Grape jelly, double portion, more than you think should actually fit on a piece of white bread. Bread, and then some Cheetos shoved in there, and then you're good to go.”
5. Channing got a Care Bear for his birthday.
“I was just given a bear for my 35th birthday by a friend, Joanne, and it was a bear with a heart on it. The Care Bear Cousins were my favorite.”
6. He would go to Sandra Bullock’s house if there was a zombie apocalypse.
“I'd want an army of ninja chimpanzees that crush people all around me, or I would just go to Sandra Bullock's house, as I'm sure she has all that stuff because she's dope and kick-ass.”
7. Channing’s go-to superpower would be… getting people naked!
“I wish that I could make anyone at any point just happen to be naked. Not for the reasons that everyone thinks, but because people get really nice when they get naked.”
8. His favorite Disney character is the broom.
“I like the broom from ‘Fantasia.’”
9. Aw, Channing gets nervous too.
“I do get nervous to act, it kind of depends on what it is really. Doing ‘SNL’ was by far the most terrifying thing that I’ve ever done.”
10. Channing definitely thinks Joe Manganiello would win any fight.
“It would be a messy fight. The light would probably bounce off of his pectoral muscles and blind me.”
To read the full Reddit AMA, click here.