Celebrity News

Nick Gordon's Mom Describes Events Leading Up to Bobbi Kristina Bathtub Incident

Nick Gordon's Mom Describes Events Leading Up to Bobbi Kristina Bathtub Incident

Nick Gordon’s mother, Michelle Gordon, has shed new light on the events leading up to Bobbi Kristina’s bathtub incident on Jan. 31.

Michelle told Dr. Phil that Nick and Bobbi were partying with a friend the evening of Friday, Jan. 30. When they returned home in the wee hours Saturday morning, they got into a fight.

“Nick walked away from the argument,” she said. “He went to another bedroom to fall asleep.” Bobbi Kristina “went up to her room and drew a bath.”

Friend Max Lomas reportedly stopped by Saturday morning. When a cable guy said he needed access to her room, Max found Bobbi Kristina facedown and unconscious in the bathtub.

Lomas yelled for Nick, “who was able to do the CPR on her for 15 minutes. The police arrived, and they didn't help him. No one helped him until the EMTs got there."

Michelle said, "He (Nick) has blamed himself for the condition she's in.”

She claims Nick has become suicidal. “He has said to me many times that he is going to kill himself. Two weeks ago, he tried... he was able to throw up pills."

Dr. Phil told “Extra” Gordon was in such bad shape, he could not talk about any of the events that preceded Bobbi Kristina’s hospitalization. “He was high as a kite,” explained McGraw. “He said he was drinking and he mentioned Xanax.”

Nick did, however, talk about feeling guilty. “He feels very strongly that he has a tremendous sense of guilt. He says ‘I feel like I let Whitney down, I feel like I’ve let Krissy down. I was supposed to protect her and I failed to do that.’”

Dr. Phil made sure Nick is protected from himself by getting him into a rehabilitation program. The doctor said, “I felt like if we did not get him to a structured and supervised environment, his life was in danger.”

Bobbi Kristina's aunt Leolah Brown has spoken out against Gordon, claiming he is “under investigation for the attempted murder” of her niece, however, police have never confirmed that.