Reality TV queen Kim Kardashian is giving away all of her beauty secrets!
We’ve pulled together our top picks below, but be sure to visit Into the Gloss for the entire list!
1. Makeup Be Gone: “I always need a makeup wipe," she told Into the Gloss. "I find that I can’t really take my makeup off without it. I use the Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes. They take off everything, but really gently—even mascara! I used to just go on a flight, fall asleep in my makeup, and not care. Now I really wash it off—first with a wipe, and then I use the By Terry Pureté de Rose Refreshing Cleansing Gel because it smells like rose.”
2. A Different Kind of Hair Extension: “For my hair, I don’t wash it every day. We start out with a blowout on day one, then we go into a messier vibe the next day, and then we flat iron it and do a really sleek look on day three since that requires a little oil in the hair. Day four could be a slicked-back ponytail, and on the fifth day is when you wash it. That’s a little excessive, maybe. [Laughs]”
3. A Good Foundation: “If you were to look at my makeup bag right now, it has a little MAC 182 Buffer Brush, and there’s also a bigger kabuki brush that I have to find on eBay because it covers my psoriasis really well—those are the best, and I apply my foundation with those,” she said, adding that she loves Armani Luminous Silk Foundation and Joe Blasco Ultrabase Foundation.
4. Winning Bronzer: “There's also always a matte bronzer in there. I love our Kardashian Beauty Endless Summer Matte Bronzer in Cabana Bronze. I always contour my nose, and I love to contour my cheeks—the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit is great for that.”
5. The Eyes Have It: “For mascara, I think Lancôme makes the best mascaras. Lancôme Définicils High Definition Mascara is my favorite. I wear false lashes during the day sometimes, and our line actually has some of the best false lashes—our glam team can tell you. Our Individualist Lashes are really good.”
Seeing the Light: “I have this at-home LED light therapy machine called Quasar MD Plus that I got it for my psoriasis because I’ll try anything. I used to have it so bad on the back of my legs. I had a lingerie photoshoot once, and it was just covering my legs. I have the behind-the-scenes pictures, and it’s pretty crazy. Now I just have two patches that won’t seem to go away, but the rest have gone away ever since I had the baby.”
Visit IntotheGloss.com for more!