Prince Harry to Make First Public Appearance Since Photo Scandal
It looks like Prince Harry is ready to come out of hiding. A rep for the royal says he plans to attend the 2012 Paralympic Games in London, which begin on Wednesday.
The spokesperson told TMZ, "The Duke and Duchess and Prince Harry will attend select events during the Games, including goalball, cycling, swimming and athletics.”
No word yet on when exactly the playboy prince will emerge. He has been out of sight since boarding a plane in L.A. last week, just after the photos leaked online.
During the Las Vegas vacation, Harry and his entourage reportedly met some girls in the Wynn hotel bar and invited them up to his VIP suite. The revelers decided to play a game of strip billiards and it appears that Harry and at least one girl were losing pretty badly.
The 27-year-old can be seen cupping his genitals in one photo and bear-hugging a woman in another – while wearing just a necklace and Rolex watch.
The royal family banned the British press from printing the photos and all but The Sun have complied. The ban on Harry's naked pics hasn't stopped the Brits from having a little fun at his expense.
Check out lookalike photographer Alison Jackson's recreation of the prince's wild night at AlisonJackson.com.