Celebrity News January 26, 2007
Lindsay Gets Back to Work
After a stint in rehab, Lindsay Lohan was back to work Friday, shooting scenes for the thriller “I Know Who Killed Me” in Los Angeles.
"People were getting a bit antsy about what the status was, so it's pretty thrilling," a source close to the project dished to People magazine. "As soon as Lindsay was cleared, they started everything back up again."
The source also said La Lohan was likely to resume a full workload, which often required 14-hour days on set.
Just last week, the 20-year-old star checked into the Wonderland Center, an addiction-treatment facility in the residential area of Laurel Canyon in L.A.
At the time, Lindsay said the decision to enter rehab was a "proactive decision to take care of my personal health."
Click on an image below to see the Lindsay Lohan photo gallery!