Here are six revelations we have learned from the “Call Me Caitlyn” interview.
1. Caitlyn Jenner has undergone breast augmentation surgery. Caitlyn’s Brandon Jenner admitted he was a little taken aback after seeing Caitlyn for the first time after surgery, and she pulled her top up to reveal her new breasts. “Whoa, I’m still your son,” he had to remind her.
2. When Caitlyn learned that her children would not participate in the E! docu-series, she became upset to the point of “hurling profanities,” and felt “terribly disappointed and terribly hurt.” Despite numerous pleas, Burt, Brandon, Brody and Cassandra Jenner refused to participate in the upcoming reality series.
3. Monica Lewinsky’s TED talk about bullying inspired Caitlyn to open up during the Vanity Fair interview. Before Caitlyn came forward about her transition, the Internet often speculated about what was going on, often with cruel and vicious comments and headlines.
4. Ex-wife Kris Jenner allegedly set down rules that Caitlyn was allowed to "cross-dress when he was traveling on his own, but not at home."
5. Bruce said that his divorce from Kris Jenner was not caused by gender issues, but by him being mistreated by his ex-wife: “Twenty percent was gender, and 80 percent was the way I was treated.”
6. Caitlyn said she is excited to be photographed by paparazzi now, and told them to “make sure it’s a good shot.” Buzz Bissinger said he could see an overall difference in Caitlyn’s confidence: “Caitlyn seems immensely happy, relaxed, with a shiny sense of purpose.”