For those who love Reese Witherspoons’s poised and pretty style, y’all are in for a treat! The A-lister has infused Draper James, her very own clothing line and lifestyle brand, with her irresistible Southern charm, and we’re pleased as punch about it!
Launched earlier this week, Draper James’ selection – from clothing and accessories to home décor – offers “Southern grace & charm” and exudes the actress’ impeccable style. It’s like shopping in Reese’s closet!
Reese explains on the site that she started the company to honor her heritage and her grandparents (Dorothea Draper and William James Witherspoon), whom she says taught her everything she knows about gracious Southern living.
The brand’s goal is “to bring contemporary, yet timeless Southern style to your wardrobe and your home, no matter where you live.” It looks like fashionistas everywhere are falling in love with Draper James – many of the styles sold out on the first day of the launch!
Reese has been spotted looking pretty as a peach in many outfits from her new line – check them out below!
1. In a promo pic, Reese models a pretty navy floral short and top set. Get the look: Nashville Shirt, $175 and Bristol Short, $125
2. Reese looks totes adorable carrying a Draper James bag. Get the look: Vanderbilt Tote, $155
3. Charming in chambray! Witherspoon, wearing a denim shirt from her line, snapped a pic with model Ruby Amanfu and shared it on Instagram. Get the look: Blue Bird Shirt, $125
4. The “Hot Pursuit” star appeared on “Good Morning America” in one of the line’s lace tops. Get the look: Charlotte Lace Top, $200
5. Goorin Brothers hat store partnered with Reese, and posted a shot on Instagram of the blonde beauty sitting pretty in a DJ’s yellow floral dress. Get the look: Belle Meade Dress, $300
Bonus! Reese looked like polished perfection in a peach print skirt, not yet available.
By Karla Swanson