Actress Skye McCole Bartusiak’s tragic death in July has been ruled an accidental overdose.
A source from the Harris County Institute of Forsensic Sciences told People.com, "The exact cause of death is an accident due to the combined effects of hydrocodone [painkillers] and difluoroethane [inhalant found in household products], with carisoprodol [muscle relaxant].”
At the time of her death, Bartusiak's mother told CNN that her daughter had been suffering from epileptic seizures. "She was a kind and really beautiful girl," she said. "This girl has lived such an amazing life."