1. “I’m Mr. Sterling’s right-hand arm man. I’m Mr. Sterling’s everything. I’m his confidant, his best friend, his silly rabbit… that’s what I call myself. I joke around and I make him laugh. “
2. “I love him. I love him like a father figure. I love him like, just like a father figure.”
3. “Through his actions, he’s shown he’s not a racist. Through his actions, he’s shown to be a generous and kind man.”
4. “I think he can't even believe or understand sometimes the thing he says.”
5. Sterling is “hurting,” he is “confused, I think he feels very alone.”
Clippers owner Sterling was recorded telling Stiviano not to publicly associate with black people, including Magic Johnson, and not to bring them to the Clippers games. The audio was leaked more than a week ago.
Since the audio recording leaked (supposedly by a third party), Sterling, who is reportedly battling cancer, has been banned from the NBA, fined $2.5 million and could be forced to sell the Clippers. TMZ reports that the disgraced mogul is lawyering up and preparing to sue the NBA.