Hollywood’s most eligible bachelor, George Clooney, is reportedly engaged, and we’ve got the scoop on his fiancée, Amal Alamuddin!
1. She is a British lawyer who once was voted the hottest barrister in London.
2. The 36-year-old beauty comes from a prominent Lebanese family who fled war-torn Beirut when she was a child, according to Daily Mail.
3. Alamuddin grew up in England’s Buckinghamshire.
George Clooney Reveals Childhood Crush
4. She graduated from Oxford and NYU’s School of Law.
5. The future Mrs. George Clooney specializes in international law, human rights, extradition and criminal law. She is an adviser to former U.N. Secretary General Kofi Annan, the special envoy to Syria. She represented Wikileaks founder Julian Assange when he was fighting extradition from Britain to Sweden.
George Clooney's Secret to Staying Sexy
6. Her mother, Baria, is an award-winning journalist who often appears as a correspondent on CNN, Al-Jazeera and other channels. Baria has also been referred to as the Elizabeth Taylor of Lebanon.
7. Amal’s father is a retired professor of business studies at the American University of Beirut.