The holidays mean travel, and when flying, sweatpants are hard to resist!
Fashion expert Amy Tara Koch is sharing her secrets on how you can trek across the country effortlessly and glamorously, like Victoria Beckham, Charlize Theron and Jennifer Aniston!
Check out these 11 swoonworthy products to ensure you arrive at your destination bright-eyed and stylish!
1. The perfect marriage of style and comfort: Stubbs & Wooten Scalamandre Zebra Slippers -- $400
2. Looks like runway material, feels like PJs: Vince Textured Drape Cardigan -- $475
3. The perfect dress 'em up, dress 'em down travel garment: Splendid Modal Lycra Slim Legging -- $55
4. Doubles as a blanket on a chilly plane: White & Warren Cashmere Travel Scarf -- $295
5. To drown out unwanted noises: Friends with Benefits Taylor x Rebecca Minkoff Headphones-- $249.95
6. Fashionable and functional to transport snacks, beauty products, anti-bacterial wipes and more: Officine 904 Large Shopper -- 240
7. The “cabin sized” canvas fits all of the essentials perfectly: Everlane The Weekender -- $95
8. Identify yourself with haute: Lanvin Rubber Luggage Tags (Set of 2) -- $65
9. Cool, calm and collected: Drift Atticus Black Matte frame (Available at Labrabbit Optics)
10. A swipe of gloss brightens the face and adds radiance: Armani Gloss d-Armani -- $29
11. Fake awake with longer, lush lashes: CoverGirl LashBlast Clump Crusher Mascara -- $6.99
To find out more, go to AmyTaraKoch.com.