The nuptials, set for spring in Qatar, "will cost millions," revealed a second insider. "He's flying in all of Janet's friends and family on private jets."
The Nutrisystem spokeswoman, who split from rapper Jermaine Dupri in 2009, is eager to make it official. "She wants kids," said the Jackson source. "If she can't have them, she will adopt."
Janet herself is said to be worth in the area of $150 million.
Here are five fun facts about Wissam Al Mana:
- Al Mana’s billionaire family's businesses includes over 50 companies in the Gulf region from real estate, automotive distribution, engineering and construction, retail, food services and media.
- Wissam is one of the richest investors in the Middle East, whose personal net worth is reportedly $200 million.
- He is one of the richest shareholders of Saks Fifth Avenue in Dubai, Doha, Bahrain and Kuwait.
- He runs Al Mana Luxury Company, where he acts as director of fashion portfolios, along with his two brothers.
- He usually wears a pair of jeans and sneakers to work, and wants to be more involved with art, photography and design