The reality TV wedding of the year proved to be extremely lucrative for Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries, with the couple earning a whopping $17.9 million in deals related to their "I do's" on E! -- the network that helped make Kardashian a household name.
According to The Post, exclusive photo rights for the reality nuptials were sold to People magazine for $2.5 million. The main chunk of their multi-million payout will come from a two-part special, "Kim's Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event," airing on E! in October. The Kardashians are expected to earn $12 to $15 million for the special.
Kim and Kris most likely didn't pay for any of their wedding costs, according to experts. Many of the wedding items -- such as invitations and the cake, were given to the couple for free or at a discounted price. L.A. celebrity event planner Tony Schubert told The Post, "It benefits the vendors, their goods and services [to be] shown to millions of people."
In addition to the many comped items, the floral arrangements of African white roses, tents, lighting and favors would have cost about $2 million. The delicious goodies at the reception were also free, including Kobe burgers, cupcakes and truffles, worth $750K.
The wedding celebration will continue in New York, where Kim and Kourtney film their reality show, "Kourtney and Kim Take New York."
According to The Post, Kim and Kris raked in millions for the following:
* $15 million plus profit for four-hour, two-part wedding special on E!
* $2.5 million for exclusive photos with People magazine
* $300,000 for exclusive engagement announcement with People
* $100,000 for exclusive rights to bridal shower with Britain's OK! mag
* $50,000 to have bachelorette party at Tao in Las Vegas
Stuff they got for free included:
* $15,000 to $20,000 Hansen's Bakery wedding cake
* $60,000 for three Vera Wang wedding dress and fittings
* $400,000 in Perrier Jouet Champagne
* $150,000 in hair and makeup for photo shoots and TV "home video"
* $10,000 in Lehr & Black wedding invitations
UPDATE: Although Kim and Kris said they will not have time for a honeymoon, the couple just left on a romantic European vacation, according to X17online. Mr. and Mrs. Humphries took a flight from LAX on Monday afternoon, but will be back in time to continue their wedding celebration in NYC.