Kate and Jon Gosselin opened their lives to the world on their hit reality show, "Jon and Kate Plus 8," but they still have some secrets! Here are 8 things "Extra" uncovered about your favorite reality show family.
1. Jon and Kate are estranged from Kate's parents. During an interview, Jon revealed that they want to be "drop-in grandparents" and that they don't talk to them. Jon's father has passed away, and his mother lives in Hawaii -- he talks to her on the phone on a regular basis.
2. Aunt Jodi, Kate's sister-in-law, was booted off the show when TLC wanted to pay her. Jon and Kate balked, and now Jodi is giving interviews about the embattled couple.
3. Jon and Kate first met at a picnic in 1997 -- they said it was love at first sight.
4. Kate grew up in a mobile home park, and never flew on an airplane until their honeymoon to Disneyworld. Today, the mom of eight loves flying first class.
5. Fans need to fork over $10 bucks for an autographed picture of one of Jon and Kate's brood, $20 for a family photo, and $3,000 an hour to hear Kate speak!
6. Before becoming a stay-at-home pop, Jon was an IT professional who worked for the Governor of Pennsylvania.
7. Kate has a Winnie the Pooh tattoo on her ankle. She used to have a rose tat on her belly, but it was removed when she had a tummy tuck.
8. The couple doesn't manage all those kids by themselves! They have a personal organic chef, housekeepers, gardeners and a personal assistant.