Henri Pinault -- you've heard he's Salma Hayek's super-richnew hubby, but how much is he really worth?
"Extra" dug up the dirty on Mr. Moneybags!
- He's CEO of PPR, originally Pinault-Printemps-Redoute. His family owns the $23 billion luxury-brands empire. PPR's main subsidiaries include: Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, and Puma.
- His father Francois Pinault, worth approximately $16.9 billion, with Forbes ranking him the 39th richest person in the world!
- His family owns Christie's auction house and the famed Château Latour vineyard!
- He collects luxury watches and currently owns 64!
- His rakes in around $2.4 million a year!
Salma has become quite wealthy in her own right, both as an award-winning actress and as executive producer of "Ugly Betty."